Thank you for your interest in Blackburn College! Use the menu below to apply, learn Blackburn’s admission requirements, and more.
More than 10% of the Blackburn College community is made up of transfer students just like you. Blackburn College values your experience and academic work. You will find the tools and resources you need to build upon what you have already started.
- Blackburn College has the only nationally recognized student-managed Work Program. You can gain real management and leadership experience while finishing your degree.
- The Work Program isn’t new. It was started in 1913 and is time-tested, having been refined and improved over the years to become a dynamic part of the xaghdl.comcational experience.
- All resident students are required to work an assigned job in one of twelve different departments. You will learn how to work as part of a team, solve problems in the work place, and become an expert in time management!
- The skills you get from the Work Program will help you go far—just ask our alumni! Blackburn graduates have a very high placement rate in jobs or graduate school following graduation.
- Blackburn is small. You’ll find that everyone is ready to help you be successful. Faculty and staff, as well as other students, are always willing to provide advice, counsel, and help with your classes, work assignments or any other issue on campus.
- The student to faculty ratio is 11:1 meaning you will get to know your professors in each class. Many students discover there are great benefits from mentor relationships with a professor or work supervisor.
- The Carlinville community is a small county seat, but you will find most things you need like fast food, banks, churches, pharmacies, auto repair, health professionals, and many other businesses. While there are always activities on campus, you can still take in a movie at the local theater, try a night of bowling, or visit one of the area parks or orchards.
The following documents are considered for acceptance:
- Official college transcript(s)
- Final high school transcript/GED score
Transferring your credits
国产偷拍视频Blackburn accepts coursework from all regionally accredited institutions, including almost all community colleges and four-year colleges and universities.
- Blackburn accepts up to 92 hours of transfer credit
- Each transcript will be evaluated individually for transferable credit
- You must complete the final 30 hours of your degree at Blackburn
- Blackburn does no accept proficiencies earned at other institutions