An information and measured system that identifies, records, and communicates relevant information about an organization’s business actives.
Prepare for admission to graduate school for a Masters Degree and earn additional hours to take the CPA exam
- In class group projects
- Classes taught in multi-purpose rooms
- Computer knowledge and class discussions mandatory
- Compete against classmates in group assignments
- Compete in management/labor negotiation workshop
5 Hot Job Outlooks:
- Finance Director
- Information Technology Accounting
- Corporate Controller
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Senior Financial Analyst
Exceptional number of graduates are working in their field
or in grad school within 6 months of graduating.